WordPress customization refers to many things:
1. Theme customization: This theme provides a basic structure of how the website will look like. You can customize by coding HTML/CSS on the.WordPress plugin
2. Plugin Customization: In this plugin can be created by (coding) and customizing(coding) done on WordPress. I do not recommend customizing the existing plugin because the plugin will go back to the original code when it’s updated and can break the website features when it happens.
3. Customize site header and footer.
4. Widgets and menus
5. You can customize Tweak fonts, colors, and add CSS for a custom design.
6. Core customization: You can lose the core code in WordPress when any update comes, and also there are greater chances of plugin conflicts.
Thinking of using a custom WordPress theme?
If so, a custom theme is a good investment for your business website. In 2017, it is not enough to just have a website, it needs to be updated, well designed and easy to use.
Companies that do not follow these rules are likely to lose a lot of business – 38% of people will stop associating with a website if the content / structure is unpopular.So how do you get ahead of the competition and create a kill website? Use the custom WordPress theme first step. Here are four reasons why using a custom theme is key to an effective website:
1.The Custom WordPress Theme will help you beat the competition
In order to beat rivals, your content and especially the composition must stand out.
You offer the same services as your competitors, so website design can be one of the few things that sets you apart from first-time customers.
Of course, the design has been proven to establish more trust in the minds of consumers. 94% of people cite design as a reason why they do not trust certain websites.
By using a custom theme, you quickly create a professional image for customers, and the first impression is everything.You also make sure that no one else’s site will look like yours.
2. It is more customizable and easy to update
With standard WordPress templates, stick to the features they provide, and it can be hard to add new features.
For example, suppose you want to add a slideshow to the homepage. If this feature is not available in your template in traditional WordPress, it will probably be difficult to add. However, by using the WordPress custom theme, you will be able to add, modify, and delete any feature as you see fit.
Your business is constantly growing and emerging, so your website should do the same.
3. No bedbugs
Whether your business is large or small, it is important that your website is up and running.
When choosing a custom WordPress theme, you choose a product built by professionals who know what they are doing. The custom theme has well-written code, which will ensure that your site will not be exposed to bedbugs from time to time.
On the other hand, if you are in stock with a standard WordPress theme, you may be choosing a product with a code written immediately. Your site will experience performance issues as a result.
4. Comes with additional support
If the idea of building a theme from the beginning sounds scary, don’t worry. You will not be alone in this.
WPOnlineSupport offers live demos and supports all the steps of the process. WordPress itself has great resources to help you with anything you need.
A custom WordPress theme is the best way for your business, so don’t let the inexperience of construction intimidate you.
Ready to get started with your custom WordPress theme?