PSD to HTML is the process of converting Photoshop Document files and web design sketches into Hypertext Markup Language for both mobile and desktop browsers.
Always required for converting PSD to HTML and CSS code depends on many factors such as the type of website, size of the design file, quality expectations, and so on. While many companies claim to convert PSD to HTML in more than 10 hours, more designs would take a higher time. Its conversion is still alive and kicking. Clients today usually want their websites to differ so they demand exclusive, custom-made products.
How to convert:
- You need a template in Photoshop.
- Take an empty file in Dreamweaver
- Need to CSS file
- Need to HTML
- You need to call it on HTML
To begin with the conversion process, you need to have a PSD design. Make sure that it is created in Photoshop Layers as this will help to select the right things at the right time without having to use the Photoshop slice tool. Build an eye-catching website design that has all the elements like Header, Footer, Navigation Bar, Sidebar, etc. placed sequentially. Once you have a PSD website with all its essential components, you are ready to convert it to HTML.
Do you need to convert from PSL to HTML? We need this service to be available. Many experienced web developers work for our web design and development agencies.
- Pixel perfect
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Bootstrap 3 or 4
- Semantic MarkUp
- Cross-Browser Compatible (Firefox, IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Opera, EDGE)
- Responsive Design
- front-face integration
- Option to add Image Slider, Parallax Scrolling, jQuery Menus, etc.
- Code is supported in all standard device resolutions
- SEO optimized code
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- CSS pre-processor [SCSS] Support (Let me know if you want This support)
Cost and time depend on-page content. So I have to see the design first. We will discuss about it. So please contact me before ordering.